Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sporadic

Life is feeling sporadic today, so here are some sporadic thoughts!

-I called about the house again and again and now the voicemail box is FULL and I can no longer leave messages so I'm not sure what will happen!

-I am doing two jobs both with a lot of time requirements, and this week I'm so TIRED. I hope I can make it 5 more weeks!

-In all seriousness all I want to do is make baby announcements! I found a design I'm in love with and I just want to go at it so all I have to do post baby is take and add a great picture! I loved doing it for Isabella and can't wait to do it again!

-I am soooooooooooo hungry today, what's up with that?

-I hate "This is Daniel Cook" I just hate it. And he's a millionaire at age 5. Ugh.

-I have gotten one piece of mail in the last month, (thanks Jen the pic of Abby is adorable!), I haven't even gotten regular junk mail, is my mail carrier on vacation?

-I think we should pack up all of our possessions right this minute because I am tired of picking them up off the ground!

-How does one get pen ink out of a shirt? I just can't figure it out. It's probably permanent marker, but it's ruining two shirts and driving me nuts!

-I think I want some cottage cheese, no wait I NEED some cottage cheese. Must go get cottage cheese.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

HAHa. I've been thinking about mailing you something for a bit now.. even got your address off Mrs. Brown. When are you leaving?? Is there a point in my sending it now, or should I just wait until you get settled in your new digs?

Samantha said...

You might want to call the post office about your lack of mail, just to make sure that someone isn't hording your mail crazy Regina postal carrier style (it really happened).

Jen said...

My comments:

I hope they get back to you soon about the place!

You'll make it 5 more weeks but do take time to rest!

I think Daniel Cook is so cute. I wish I were Daniel Cook.

You are welcome for the pic!

I've heard hairspray works for getting pen out of a shirt. If the shirt is white I LOVE MY BLEACH PEN. :)

Angella said...

Mmmmm...cottage cheese.

And Matthew & I don't like Daniel Cook either :)

Amanda Franks said...

Ah you're so sweet Elizabeth, we're not leaving until July 20th and then we'll forward our mail to the church, so it should work out. We don't even know if we'll have digs before we leave!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Free free phendimetrazine Plano texas car alarm installation Car pool pittsburgh Commercial insurance charleston sc wheelchair bathing 94 97 accord body kit Global skin care brands Foods to avoid with high blood pressure Travis county voter registrar