Monday, May 01, 2006

I'd like to play.

I've seen a lot of blogs with the "six reasons I'm weird" tag and I wanted to reply right away, but it seems I'm boringly normal as I'm having trouble thinking of things! But I want to play so I'll give it a go.

1. I dip my chicken nuggets in plain honey. I know I'm not the only one as it's a sauce option at Mickey D's, but everytime I do it I get a laugh from someone.

2. I am such a night hawk that ideally I would be awake between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00am if life could be lived in those hours that is.

3. Of the TV shows that I follow faithfully, I actually feel connected to the characters, like we're actually friends, (or enemies), and sometimes catch myself telling Nick a story about a tv show like it was my life.

4. I wear my clothes until they're embarassing because I hate clothes shopping. No matter what I always end up feeling fat and gross after clothes shopping. Currently I'm wearing a zip-up hoodie from my third year of college that is so torn and faded it actually looks like I picked it out of a garbage can.

5. I can be air-tickled. If I am in a giggly mood all you have to do is wiggle your fingers at me and I explod into laughter while writhing and screaming to be left alone. On a very giggly day there are certain people who just have to say "1,2" and I do the same thing. I have no idea why.

6. I would like to have all my children grown until they're in the third grade and then magically freeze them at that age as it's my favorite. Old enough to imagine and play with some skill, but young enough to think they're parents are cool.

So, if you're reading this and think you're too boring to be weird, you're still being TAGGED. Don't leave me hanging.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hahaha. I always talk to Jordan like the characters on Grey's Anatomy are my friends. Completely normal. ;)

geeksters said...

Cute list.

I suffer from the "air tickle" syndrome too. Sometimes I laugh so hard, I fall down.