Now that the Holiday season is in full swing, everyone take some time to sit down and answer the questions!
If you do this on your blog, can you leave me a comment so I can check it out? Thanks. There are only 20 and I think they're very fun questions!!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Egg Nog for Christmas you can have Hot Chocolate any time.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps them or maybe the missus does.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored on the tree, white on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I would if I had some
5. When do you put your decorations up? After Nick's birthday, although this year they have yet to go up, YIKES.
6. What is your favourite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? STUFFING
7. Favourite Holiday memory as a child: Driving around looking at the house lights after the Christmas Eve Service.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Not traditionally. However, we are starting the tradition here of buying a board game and opening and playing it on Christmas Eve. In the future we hope to include a family or people from our church who do not have family around to celebrate with.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? This year we will be buying our first big tree, so we'll see.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow I enjoy. The cold and wind that accompany it I do not like.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, I actually figure skated as a kid.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? I'm working on that one. I want to say focusing on Advent and doing practical things during the holiday season that express each week's candle theme. I'm not there yet.
15. What is your favourite Holiday Dessert? Chocolate covered cherries and everything my mom bakes.
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? I love the whole season, all of it!
17. What tops your tree? A cheesy light that we will have to trade for an angel.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? I like them both when done together. I always feel bad when I receive without giving, but I wonder if I make the other person feel bad when I give and don't receive.
19. What is your favourite Christmas Song? Right now 'Rockin Around the Christmas Tree' cuz when I sing it to Belle she breaks into peals of laughter and wants to dance with me.
20. Favourite Christmas Movie? I don't have a favorite right now. Oh wait, The Home Alone's. And I really want to see Polar Express.