Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sprung

Yesterday the day got away from me. Isabella and I had a really lazy day and I never made it to the shower, never got dressed, never even donned a bra. When Nick came home I was feeding Isabella supper. (We're working on forks so I load it up and she gets it to her mouth.) Nick came in and started telling me about his day. I was pretty focused on Isabella but I do my best to make eye contact with Nick when he's talking to me. All of a sudden this awful weird look came across Nick's face. I looked at him for a moment and asked what was up. In total embarassment he said, "Um, hon, are you leaking?" And that's when I looked down to see the spot of milk growing on my shirt. I guess the braless days are over again!

6 comments:

the Haazens :) said...

I have felt the 'tingle' again already and am wondering if I'll start doing the same b4 baby even comes! I didn't with my first pregnancy, did you?

Amanda Franks said...

Nope I didn't the first time around but I've heard of a few others who have the second time around. It's funny to think about, it just happens out of nowhere, again today. Bring on the nursing pads!

Jen said...

I started leaking around 6 months with Abby (my first). It's awesome.

the Haazens :) said...

Can I just say for the record...I HATE HAVING TO WEAR NURSING PADS!

And 6 months Jen? Oh my goodness you poor thing! It's bad enough having to wear them AFTER for that long!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! asian sexgirl

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Lexmark z11 ink cartridges printers Kia carens front bumper Hair removal products and hair removal resources list cruises Michael lawver tennis pro high capacity expandable tax covers Merck propecia