Monday, August 14, 2006

Late Bloomer

You must all be wondering what's going on out here. I have had internet for an entire weekend and there have yet to be any entries. What's going on? The truth of the matter is, I've been scrapbooking. On about Wednesday reality changed for me. All of a sudden it hit me that I'm going to have a baby, as opposed to merely being pregnant forever. With that in mind I started to think of all the things I want to accomplish pre-baby. The majority of the tasks require money and so may not get accomplished before the baby's arrival, but I'm getting to be okay with that. I mean the little tyke isn't going to care that their nursery wasn't decorated until they were two months old, right? The one thing I can do is a bit of scrapbooking. I may not be able to complete all the pages, but if I get ideas for all of them, and choose the pictures, and get organized that is half the battle. I thought it would be easy. I love to scrapbook, I'm feeling creative I'll just bang out these pages no problem. Except it's not that easy. Remembering an entire year of Isabella's life is nearly impossible. And I have been so scatterbrained since she was born!! Trying to recall dates she did things and events I want to capture and ohmigosh it's a lot harder than I anticipated. Luckily Belle has become incredibly obedient since we got some sort of normalcy back to our lives so I don't have to pack up each time I have to stop. She is currently respecting my pile of stuff, (as long as I show the same respect and leave the Duplo's everywhere until she has gone to bed). It's a good system. Plus Nick has kidnapped my camera to take pictures of the goings on at the Summer Drop In Center he's running, (which is fine cuz I can't seem to upload pictures anyway). But don't worry I do hear ya-'Enough with the excuses! Give us something juicy!' It's coming. Let's see if Blogger lets me upload pictures today......