Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Cutie Bear


I had a visit with my Aunt on Friday last week and she brought Isabella a few gifts she had forgotten to mail when we lived in Alberta. One was this totally cute rain suit. So far she's only worn the jacket, but it's adorable. Too adorable not to share.

We woke up this morning to rain. I love the rain and one of my favorite things in Ontario is the plethora of thunderstorms. From about 6:00am to 6:45am there was thunder, lightning and the sky was so dark you would have sworn it was midnight not sunrise. The craziest part though is that it had only been about 14 degrees yesterday and colder through the night. I didn't know you could have thunderstorms unless they followed an incredibly hot/humid day. It has been raining all day so far. Sometimes just little spitting, but we've had one more bout of thunder and I'm hoping for more.

It's too bad we're already sick, cuz if we weren't she would sure be wearing that whole suit and jumping in puddles! Instead we'll just cuddle on the couch and watch tv.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Winnie the Pooh I see? ;)

That is a very cute jacket!

Jen said...

I love thunderstorms too!

Belle is a cutie pie. :)

Anonymous said...

So, so cute!

And I hate thunderstorms - they make me skeered!

:)

The Hansens said...

Amanda? So funny...I was checking my friend Karen Bond's blog and I saw that Amanda Franks had posted a comment. "Amanda Franks?" I said. Is that the Amanda Franks I know? And, since I'm checking your site, it appears to be so! It sounds like you have a little girl and are about to issue another baby! Congrats! I have an almost 3 year old boy and just issued my daughter in June! I guess I just wanted to say hello. How do you know Karen Bond anyway? My blogspot is hansen1997.blogspot.com.

Jen Hansen

Anonymous said...

hi Amanda, have been lurking for awhile so thought I would post a hi and let ya know. Looking forward to hearing about your new little one so I can be one of first to to say congrats to Grandma and Grandpa, lol. Hoping like everyone else it is SOON, for your sake, I know how hard over due babies can be on Mommy. Have "been there, done that" three times, :-(
Take care, Kathy(with a cow in her last name,lol)