Monday, October 16, 2006

The Great Debate

Here is the best close up of Brooklyn that I have so far. I haven't taken that many pictures thus far. (Which I must correct because I don't want to have a zillion pictures of Belle and a handful of the others.) Anyway.

Now that people besides Nick and I have seen her The Great Debate has begun. Does she look like me or Nick? Most everyone has said me, and a few have already commented on the striking resemblance to Isabella.

But here's what I think. She looks like Nala. That little lion cub in The Lion King. Her eyes are just almond enough to touch the bridge of her nose in the right spot and come down to that little crease at the end of her nose between her lips. Very feline features. She does have the same lips at Belle which I also think are a bit cat like. As far as animal resemblances it could be much worse! I think she's a very cute cat.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I think that she looks just like you.

Jen said...

I really don't see the resemblance to Belle and I was expecting that! I definitely see you. :)

Anonymous said...

I think she looks like you too!

Marla said...

ok, after the close up, i'd have to say she really does look most like you, but that's great, 'cuz your hot! maybe the girls will get nick's height??! i dunno, but keep posting the pics!! we love 'em!

karen said...

She is beautiful!

Tara said...

I would have to say that she looks like you!!! and that I want to see more pictures she is a beautiful doll!!! and I like jen was expecting her to look more like belle!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who she looks most like - it's neat to line up baby pics of both or all of you and then compare!

Re your last post - I am sooo glad that you are at such a high place you can't find the words to describe it! Its good that you recorded it here (and you should scrapbook it of course) for days that aren't quite that wonderful.

Nick, you deserve a medal! You are working two jobs and being the best husband and dad possible at the same time! It is always the most wonderful thing to hear a wife give her husband cudos, too!

You all take care of each other and we'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute Amanda. What a precious little honey.

wandi said...

Whoops. Anonymous is me. Wandi.

Samantha said...

She is SO cute!
You guys have definitely been blessed with a beauty.
She definitely reminds me of Belle.