Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Boring

I must be getting boring, or maybe everyone is just really busy with life right now. Either way I'm feeling a bit disconnected from the Blogger world right now. Seems like people's comments and posts feed what I want to write about and with a lack of both on the blogs I frequent I'm feeling quite stale in the idea department. I have decided to change it up a bit, and while I will continue to post here I am going to write a post about the girls each week day this month on their blog, Bytes of Belle and Brooklyn So swing on by and check it out, I even figured out how to upload some rare video footage off my camera!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I think it's just the time of year. Everyone is so busy- us included!

The new site looks great!

Elizabeth said...

not boring, I enjoy the everydayness of life. Thanks for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

I think we all just have the after-Christmas mellowness. And you're not boring :)