Jen tagged , me to do this post and so I shall. I think I've done one like this before, but I'm too lazy today to find it. Hopefully you'll learn something new about me today!
Here are the rules : Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog (some random, some weird). Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs and then let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I have been on two blind dates with guys I "met" online. Neither one was worth the time.
2. I have a tattoo and, once I am done having children, plan on getting another one on my lower back. Great motivation to put down the Pringles.
3. My bicycle was stolen many, many years ago. I think my second year of college, so 2000 I think. I've never replaced it even though I often wish I owned a bike.
4. I would love to do the Amazing Race, (surprise, surprise), but it's honestly the only reality tv show I would like to be on. Game shows are another story!
5. I have faithfully watched ER since it's pilot episode. I fell for George and I watch every week waiting for his return. Just kidding, it's just a show I love and will watch until it goes off the air. Even when I lived at college and we weren't allowed tv's I still went home to watch it or at least set a tape for it.
Now I tag Will, Tara, Mary, Angela, and Kelly. Sorry if you've been double tagged, I didn't see anyone else tagging y'all though.