I am eternally curious. One downfall to that being that I am always curious what people think of me. It's nice every now and then when someone tells you exactly what they think of you, (not always a positive experience, but usually), and so I thought I'd join this interview train because I was so curious what Angella would ask me. Here are her questions;
1. Assuming calories don't count, what is your favourite - a salty or sweet treat?
I love salty snacks with the exception of Easter Cream Eggs which I eat in abundance while they are out and probably match them with Easter Cream Egg McFlurries.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world (other than where you are), where would it be?
I honestly don't know. I'm not one of those people who daydreams of travelling so I haven't considered many other places in the world. If I could rewind a bit I would consider relocating to Holland, (I think it's Holland), for my child bearing years so I could enjoy one-year-fully-paid-mat leaves. I'd like to live somewhere that it is eternally spring or fall cuz they're my favorite seasons, rain does not put me in a grey mood. Or Vancouver Island so I could become Sarah McLachlan's new BFF.
3. Coke or Pepsi, diet or all sugar?
I am a Coke girl, all sugar. However, I will turn down a regular Coke in a can or bottle. I will never turn down a Slurpee and if I'm drinking Coke out of the can or bottle I like it in a glass filled with crushed ice.
4. What would your dream career be (other than a Mom)?
I know it would be something in the hospitality industry, but I'm not exactly sure what. For a while I wanted to have an Inn, (a la Gilmore Girls), but I worked in a hotel banquet department and truly loved that job. Running an insanely busy banquet department in a hotel, resort, or reception hall is definitely something I would love to do.
5. What do you do when nobody's looking?
I put icing on Arrowroot crackers to make 'sandwiches'. I talk to myself. I google people all the time.
So! If you would like to join in on the interviewing party, follow these directions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.