Monday, May 14, 2007

Made of Moments

Isabella is at this stage where she needs an afternoon nap, but she doesn't like to go to bed in the middle of the day. I make her stay in her room for 2 hours in the afternoon. Sometimes she trashes her room for the entire 2 hours but usually she plays for a bit and then crawls into bed and falls asleep. The other day I went to go and see if she was ready to get out of bed, I found her like this. A girl after my own heart as I really was a bookworm growing up. If she's still asleep at the 2 hour mark I take her baby gate out of her doorway so she can come downstairs when she wakes up. She came down after this nap all disoriented with the book. She didn't say a word just handed it to me and then she walked away. I wonder what that girl dreams?
I have a serious lack of pictures of Brooklyn as of lately. I must get some because she is now sitting on her own, belly crawling faster than I can keep up with and doing this weird back crawling thing that I really need pictures to describe. This is a picture of her the day she cut her two bottom teeth. I think that's what I looked like too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are both such sweet little girls. I can't believe how fast Brooklyn is growing up! Bring on the pics. :)

Susie said...

Just wanted to say thanks for yourkind words on my vent. It's nice to know I am not alone. Your girls are cuties.