Monday, February 05, 2007

They're Baaaack

My life is now complete. My favorite Reality TV 'celebrities' are returning to my weekly viewing schedule. I already have goosebumps. I am so stoked to watch the Marianos race around the world in Amazing Race 11: All Stars. I'm hoping they win already. I'll be cheering for them from day one. February 18, 2007 cannot come fast enough!!
Any other Amazing Race fans? Maybe we should have a pool, and we can pick our favorites to win and there could be some kind of prize, something small to send in the mail?? Or maybe I'm the ony one who has hung around 11 seasons of racing.
And Survivor: Fiji is starting up I think this Thursday. I'm pretty excited about that one too. One camp of luxury, one camp of the ol' Survivor way. I think it's going to be neat. I like how they're switching up the teams. It will be much harder to come up with excuses not to do things once someone from the 'under privileged' camp wins!
The Reality TV trend really took off and went a lot of crazy places. I really am not up to date on what the current cool reality shows are, but I love these two, (Amazing Race and Survivor), you can bet I'll be tuning in each week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! Now I want to watch those shows to, you should go into advertising...
~Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

I've never actually watched those 2 (shocking, I know), but have my own reality show addictions, like ANTM :)

Aaron said...

Those are 2 of my favorite reality tv shows. i really wish i could go on Amazing Race but they have this stupid law about being an American citizen. Stupid US people. lol I"m also a big fan of Big Brother, which should start again in the summer.

Anyways, yes i'm cheering for Rob and Amber to win. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing Dave and Mary win this time.

Anonymous said...

Big Brother is/was my only reality tv vice, I never really did get into Amazing Race or Survivor.

Good luck with the pool, they can be a good time (especially if you win!).

The Yee's said...

I love both of those shows! I had no idea Amazing Race was coming back so soon. There are too many good things to watch these days... well "good" might not be the right word to use... but more like good waste of time! I am a reality tv junkie and my name is Jenn!

geeksters said...

I get addicted to Amazing Race too. Sometimes I'll let the phone go to voicemail while it's on so I don't miss a second of it.

Jill said...

Hey Amanda! I love Amazing Race. I love to hate Rob and Amber so I'm glad that they're back. I think Survivor needs to take a break for a while. I'm cheering for Dustin and Kandice. They really should have won last time!