Thursday, November 19, 2009

Contemplations

There is a great study tool that I was introduced to a while ago. It's called The Truth Project and it is a set of material from Focus on the Family. The basic premise of the study is answering this question: Do you really believe that what you believe is really real?

I've gone through all the material once and am on my second round of small group study with it. So many thoughts, questions, internal conversations all ring in my head and I want to share them, but I find myself struggling to put them into coherent thought patterns. I'm going to keep trying, but for now here are two video clips shown in this week and last week's sessions. Instead of me telling you what I think, tell me what you think.

Watch this.

and This.

2 comments:

Amanda Brown said...

Our church did the Truth Project last year and the whole time I couldn't help but picture Derek Zoolander, in his male model voice, saying, "Do your really believe that what you believe is really real?"
Yes, I am 12. :)

Amanda Franks said...

Only you would picture Zoolander, too funny! Every time Nick makes me watch a Will Ferrell movie AGAIN, I think of you being 12, ;)